The Resource 100 years of Wrigley Field
- 100 years of Wrigley Field
- Statement of responsibility
- producer, Major League Baseball Production ; writer, Jeff Scott
- Title variation
- One hundred years of Wrigley Field
- Wrigley Field is a time capsule that harkens back to a simpler era. It has been home to many greats, including Billy Williams, Ron Santo, Ferguson Jenkins, Ryno, and Ernie Banks. From neighborhood fans lining the rooftops of adjacent buildings to Harry Caray leading a charming rendition of 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame,' the ballpark's traditions are as numerous as they are timeless. Celebrate a century of the greatest moments and best personalities of the ballpark on Chicago's North Side
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- Rating: TVPG
- Language note
- live action
ContextContext of 100 years of Wrigley Field
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Muskegon Area District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.