The Resource "I" is for innocent : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- "I" is for innocent : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- Title remainder
- a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- Sue Grafton
- When Morley Shine, a fellow PI, dies from a heart attack, Kinsey Millhone takes over the seemingly simple task of gathering evidence for Lonnie Kingman, a local attorney immersed in a civil suit. Stakes are high. David Birney, acquitted of his wealthy wife's murder five years ago, got his hands on her fortune. Now Kingman wants to divest Birney of the money in favor of the wife's child by an earlier marriage. But the statute of limitations has about run out, and there is little progress. Kinsey's easy investigation turns into a nightmare. Shine's files are in disarray and the key informant lacks credibility. And she senses danger ... a killer waiting to see what Kinsey uncovers. Somebody got away with murder once ... will it be Kinsey's turn this time?
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- G.K. Hall large print book series
ContextContext of "I" is for innocent : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Muskegon Area District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.