The Resource "Gone with the wind" : original motion picture soundtrack
- "Gone with the wind" : original motion picture soundtrack
- Title remainder
- original motion picture soundtrack
- Statement of responsibility
- [music composed and conducted by Max Steiner]
- Accompanying matter
- historical information
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Recorded Nov.-Dec. 1939, United Artists Studios, Hollywood
- Form of composition
- motion picture music
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Orchestra (primarily the Warner Bros. Orchestra) with additional musicians
- Series statement
- Turner classic movies music
ContextContext of "Gone with the wind" : original motion picture soundtrack
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Muskegon Area District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.