The Resource 100 questions & answers about managing your cholesterol
- 100 questions & answers about managing your cholesterol
- Statement of responsibility
- editors, Vera A. Bittner, Anne C. Goldberg ; contributors, Lynn Cofer-Chase ... [et al.]
- Title variation
- One hundred questions and answers about managing your cholesterol
- Overview: EMPOWER YOURSELF! More than 100 million adults in the U.S. have high cholesterol. Whether you are a newly diagnosed patient or a loved one of someone with this condition, 100 Questions & Answers About Managing Your Cholesterol offers essential information. This easy-to-read guide provides authoritative, practical answers to the most common questions asked by patients. Topics include cholesterol and atherosclerosis, risk factors for high cholesterol and heart disease, diagnosis and testing, and ways to improve cholesterol through diet, exercise, and medications
- Cataloging source
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- O54 2011
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- 100 questions & answers series
ContextContext of 100 questions & answers about managing your cholesterol
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Muskegon Area District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.