The Resource 100 questions & answers about brain tumors, Virginia Stark-Vance, M.L. Dubay
- 100 questions & answers about brain tumors, Virginia Stark-Vance, M.L. Dubay
- Statement of responsibility
- Virginia Stark-Vance, M.L. Dubay
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 266) and index
- Part 1. The basics -- Part 2. Diagnosis and pathology -- Part 3. Neuroimaging -- Part 4. Neurosurgery -- Part 5. Radiation therapy -- Part 6. Chemotherapy and other drug therapy -- Part 7. Clinical trials for brain tumor patients -- Part 8. Complications of brain tumors and their treatment -- Part 9. Medications used in brain tumor treatment -- Part 10. Living with a brain tumor -- Part 11. Taking control of your future
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- 2nd ed.
- xxvii, 284 p.,  p. of plates
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.)
ContextContext of 100 questions & answers about brain tumors, Virginia Stark-Vance, M.L. Dubay
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Muskegon Area District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.